SOFYAN & SOFIAN
Sofyan & Sofian Law Firm welcome applications from a highly competent, intelligent, good character employees, and a strong commitment to professional excellence to be part of our team. In return, we offer rewarding opportunities and a supportive environment to our legal professionals and support staff.
To apply, please send your application letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, following the more specific instructions below as they apply. Please note that, while we review each application, we may not respond to each applicant. If selected for an interview or to participate in our recruitment test, you will be directly contacted by us.
Currently Job Open Positions :
- Male / Female, 23 – 27 years old;
- Bachelor of law with minimum GPA of 3.20 from reputable university;
- Fresh graduate (within last 2 years or Post Graduate Law student in a process of completing thesis for S2) and/or between 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Law Firm;
- Able to conduct Research;
- Actively mastering Legal writing & Oral Presentation in both Indonesian & English;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both Indonesia and English (evidence of TOEFL score is preferable);
- Able to operate Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, and words) and Internet;
- Understand and implement the quality code and client service standard, as well as the SOPs of every type of work performed, including but not limited to drafting/reviewing letter, agreement, email;
- be a team player who can work collaboratively with a diverse group of people; and
- be committed and possess a good professional work ethic.
Job Descriptions :
- Regularly report the responsible Partner on the task at hand and its progress from time to time;
- Assist and help Senior Partner and Partner for research the legal issues, jurisprudence, legal doctrine;
- Draft, review and revise any legal documents requested by the client, e.g. agreement, letter, minutes, legal memorandum, legal opinion, legal due diligence report etc.;
- Assist and help Senior Partner and Partner for attending to court and/or any government institution;
- Manage or be involved at a project such as project acquisition of shares or assets or litigation proceeding;
- Regularly communicate with client of the Company from time to time subject to review by the Partner of Senior Partner, as is necessary;
- Make article of law in dual language (Indonesia and English) assigned by Article Manager;
- Find and make executive summaries, summaries of new regulation;
- Involve in social and professional development activities of the Company.
If you are confident that you have fulfilled or are able to fulfill the our core values and interested to be part of the Sofyan & Sofian Law Firm, please feel free to submit your application & CV. All candidates who we contact will be invited to sit for a recruitment test. Selected candidates may also be asked to participate in an interview.
Male / Female, 21 – 23 years old;
Fresh Graduate (Bachelor of law) with minimum GPA of 3.00 from reputable university, or Bachelor student who has cleared Skripsi and will graduate soon can apply. Application to be clearly marked with the graduation date;
Able to communicate in English well (evidence of TOEFL score is preferable);
Able to work under pressure and timely;
Willing to work for 3 (three) months;
Able to operate Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, and words) and Internet.
All candidates who we contact will be invited to sit for a recruitment test. Selected candidates may also be asked to participate in an interview.